Locale-specific issues?

Hi;

I have what may be a major opportunity for all of us to try to get
some help reaching a larger number of users.  This may take a while,
but it would be helpful if it the proposal is accepted.  They are
looking for a framework that they can suggest can be made to work in
many different locales.

So I am wondering....  Where are people located.  Are there
locale-specific issues you are facing?  If so, what are they?  Are you
selling services around this project?  If so, what sort?