Re: Language wars...

On 1/23/07, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
Ed W wrote:
> OK, I have inadvertently helped fan the flames of a language war.  My
> apologies

What language war? Citing pros and cons for a particular language is not
a language war. If you review the threads you will see that nobody is
really disagreeing as much as just trying to determine the best direction.

Just to second this, there are always going to be discussions of this
sort over the future of the software.  However, we on the core team
are all committed to trying to find the best way forward on the
software. And at the end, any discussion is done in this spirit.