Re: OFX

There is also XBRL, which we have also discussed on this list before.

I am suggesting that we go for an XBRL-based system at the moment
simply because it would work for a lot of other (and indeed arbitrary)
financial reporting features to be included.

The XRBL GL Taxonomy information can be found at http://www.xbrl.org/GLTaxonomy/