Re: Questions about SQL Ledger to LedgerSMB Migration

SL 2.x to LSMB 1.1 should be an easy migration.  However, we are
diverging rapidly as you point out.  In fact, our 1.2 changelog is
about 50 lines (including a few blank lines and section headers).

LSMB 1.2 will be a harder migration for anybody.  1.3 may be too.
After that, we expect things to smoothe out again.

Personally I am committed to maintianing migration paths from SL for
at least the 2.6 and 2.8 codebases and would be glad to help by
providing technical guidance and/or migration scripts to help make
this happen.  SQL-Ledger is slow-enough moving that we should be able
to do this.