Config::Std

Hi,

I'm trying to test Ledger-SMB but can't. The Config::Std used in LedgerSMB::Sysconfig in trunk gives me some problems.

I would like to find Config::Std as RPM, but I can't find any working packages for Fedora 6... Having a Ledger-SMB rpm package which requires something not available as rpm would not make much sense.

I haven't found the Config::Std requirement mentioned in the docs - I guess that will be updated before 1.2?

/Mads

PS: IMHO it would be nice if Ledger-SMB didn't use any non-"standard" packages...