Re: Manual clarification

I am going to have to rewrite the template section for the upcoming
release.  However, here is the scenario that one could use:

Suppose we only want to print tax on the invoice if tax is applicable.
The $form->{tax} variable is set if tax is included, so we might use
the <?lsmb if tax ?> construct (formerly <%if tax%>) to include that.

Now, suppose we want to include something if a form key is not set?
Suppose we want to print "No sales tax was charged on this shipment
out of state.  State use tax may apply."  Then, we can use the <?lsmb
if not tax ?> (formerly <%if not tax%>) construct to do this.