Re: Discussion of Credit Card Processing Requirements

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 15:18 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> Did a little more digging on this.  Looks like I haven't been able to
> find track data submission at all on their roadmap and that developer
> releases havent been released in over 18 months (from a previous
> release cycle of 3 months).  I suppsoe we will have to consider that
> project dead :-(

No, I wouldn't call it dead... I would call it mature. It's just a thin
API Layer, the work gets done by the individual driver modules, like
Business::OnlinePayment::TCLink.

I didn't look at your framework to see that you were supporting Card
Present transactions. Now I'm interested to see how you did that with-in
the constraints of a web based application.

Anyway, I still think it would be worth investing the time in adding
Card Present support to Business::OnlinePayment rather than re-inventing
the wheel.

--
Tony Fraser
..hidden..