Re: Manual

For now, direct people with development questions to this list.  The
API may be changing quite quickly.  I will be putting out a
documentation in the next few days with the core Form and Locale api's
documented clearly.

On 10/12/06, John Hasler <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers writes:
> In the mean time, let me know what sort of questions you have and I will
> see what I can do to get you answers.

I'm editing the manual and looking for what to put in place of the
non-working URL.  If you don't have a new URL I'll work around it.

> More likely, the real solution is going to be the beginnings of a real
> developer reference work including database schemas, API's etc.

Yes, eventually we should split the manual up.  Right now, though, I'm just
doing some copy editing and bringing it up to date a bit.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..