Beyond 1.2: Contact management requirements

Hi all;

I am wondering what sort of requirements people have for contact management
for LedgerSMB.  I am looking at making the customers/vendors handling a
major priority for my work on 1.3.  Among other issues:
1)  The customer and vendor tables will likely be merged.
2)  The contact records will be made aware of standard extended fields for
"contact," "customer," and "vendor" entities.

Any other requests or requirements?

http://mail2web.com/ .