Is anyone working on a test suite?

Hey all:

I'm excited to see a more open process for the development of
the code base which Dieter created and particularly for the
development of documentation which might make it easier to
propogate this code more broadly.

I'm curious to know where this may all head and hope to perhaps
work with others to build on this code base, tools for managing
a membership base for member based organizations.

But it makes me nervous to start working with this code without
a test suite.  That's like coding without a net.  I never
saw a t/ directory in the tarballs I got from SL's site.
I'm wondering if there has been any thought given to building
a test suite for LSMB.

I don't have a lot of time to spare for this, but if I could
make some contribution to the project, it might be in the area
of building a test suite.  I'd take one module at a time and
build tests one method at a time.  It would be slow, it would
be tedious.  But over time I might be able to make a meaningful
contribution in that way.

But it would also be a waste of time unless the Project as a
whole were willing to use, maintain and build on it.

What do folks think.  In terms of project infrastructure, is
this something the existing project members would be willing
to commit to?

It would certainly make the job of those folks building new
functionality, or adapting / maintaining existing features
alot easier.

-- Hugh Esco
..hidden..