Beyond 1.1: Ideas for Windows printing support

I don't think we can safely distribute AFPL Ghostscript/GSView in the
distribution but linking to them is OK.  However, aside from that,
there is one major hurdle to making server-side printing practical for
Windows users-- creating the printers for the System account.  A
couple of possibilities include:

1)  Shell scripts and Cygwin (I could do this) or
2)  Someone with Real Windows Programming Experience (tm) writing a
simple script (probably Perl) to do it.

Any feedback or preference?