Re: LedgerSMB Testing Status and Update

Chris Travers wrote:
So far, so good. This software should now be considered to be of beta
quality and everyone who would like to test are welcome to do so.

Also, any thoughts, etc. on whether we should release beta tarballs?
I think it is better to use svn snapshots for testing but am open to
other views.

I don't mind svn, but if you want more people to try it, make it easist for them. Also, release a suggested revision we should checkout. There may be additional changes you do to trunk which could (temporarily) break other functions.

You might consider creating snapshots with this naming scheme for "testing/beta" releases. ledgersmb-1.1.0-beta-svnxxxx.tar.gz

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC