Re: Security fix that started all this

Just for the record, I have my customers beta test our LedgerSMB
(previously SQL-Ledger) based accounting appliances on PII's with less than
256MB RAM.  That way I figure it will certainly work for them with more
modern machines...

So far, no performance issues that I haven't seen on more beefy systems
too...

In most cases, this system holds up to strong use on modest hardware-- the
heaviest use I have seen so far for my customers is on an older Sempron and
the only problems we have had have been due to bad query plans...

http://mail2web.com/ .