The LedgerSMB development team is happy to announce yet another new
version of its open source ERP and accounting application. This release
contains a fix for the change in Perl 5.24 which no longer includes '.'
in @INC. Some distributions have backported this change to earlier Perl
versions (as it is security fix CVE-2016-1238). LedgerSMB now both works
correctly without '.' on @INC and actively removes '.' from @INC on any
Perl version, effectively backporting this security fix.
Changelog for 1.4.39
* Fixed searching for approved batches (Chris T, #2592)
* Don't cache per-company (from database) templates (Erik H, #2573)
* Don't block database administrator access to Contacts (Erik H)
* Compensate for the removal of '.' from @INC on newer Perl versions (Erik H)
* Fix payments sometimes double-counted in Cash>Reports>Receipts (Erik H, #2618)
* Remove reference to removed JS files, silencing logs (Chris T)
* Fix bug reading templates directory (only seen on CentOS) (Chris T)
* Fix attachments showing up twice after 1.3->1.4 migration (Erik H, #2659)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
The release can be downloaded from sourceforge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Releases/1.4.39/
These are the sha256 checksums of the uploaded files:
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.