Re: Hotfix available for LedgerSMB 1.2.5 error

I am not able to checkout the repository. My fault, or the apache
module crashed?

# svn co
https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/trunk
ledger-smb

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/ledger-smb/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/ledger-smb/trunk': could not connect to
server (https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net)

-vlado

--
Dr.Vladimir Botka