Hotfix available for LedgerSMB 1.2.5 error

When issuing an AP transaction in 1.2.5 (only), you may get the following error:

ERROR: column "customer_id" does not exist

This problem was caused by a problem with one of the performance
patches which made it into 1.2.5.  A fix has been committed to SVN
branches/1.2

Anyone experiencing this problem has the following options:
1)  Downgrade to 1.2.4 (just requires untarring over the top)
2)  Contacting me for an appropriate hotfix (I will send you a
replacement Form.pm).
3)  Download Form.pm from SVN (branches/1.2).