Re: setup.pl fails in ledgersmb on squeeze when set up through apt-get install ledgersmb

Yes, I was restoring from a 1.2.21 backup, found the problem with the
already created company/database, deleted it and created/pg_restored it
again.

Another problem was 'operator error': while creating the new database, I
had created a new user with a name different from the original 1.2
database.
Corrected that with a psql statement:
  ALTER role 'wrong_name' NAME 'correct_name' ENCRYPTED PASSWORD
'new_password'

And it works now!

Thanks for your help.

One (at least I hope I won't find any more) remaining problem: after
importing the database in 1.3, I tried to compare the balance sheets,
but found out that in one account (asset: cash) there is one entry with
an AP | Payments | Amount which is "NaN.00".
Don't know how it got there, I probably swapped Source and Amount
entries while entering the payment in 1.2.21, coz the Source field
contains the Amount now.
However, all balance sheet aggregates now say: "NaN.00".
The other accounts on the balance sheet are the same as in 1.2, so the
conversion 'an sich' was successful, but the database still contains a
'NaN.00' in one AP Invoice's Payment field where it shouldn't.

Could you kindly suggest a (probably psql) way to correct that?

Thanks in advance!

ario