Re: setup.pl fails in ledgersmb on squeeze when set up through apt-get install ledgersmb

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Yes, that did something! Thanks.

I have been able now to log into the setup.pl script and create a
database. Then I read that for the manual import

pg_restore -U user -C database.sql

I take it you are trying to restore a backup?

Instead:

createdb -U user dbanme && pg_restore -U user -d dbname

Chances are your import failed because you had already populated key parts of the db.