Re: Adding Roles

Erik,

Thanks for getting back to me.
Yes and yes.  The instructions Chris wrote seem clear, and adding this to the front-end would be a terrific feature that will help adoption. (Merchants will feel less dependent on a techie; LedgerSMB will be perceived as more "self-service" or DIY application.)

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.