Adding Roles

I asked the following questions previously, but did not get any response.  So thought I'd ask again....  Any help is appreciated.

How are roles added to LedgerSMB?
How are they then utilized?

For example, one of our new clients wants to set up three roles:
  Manager - view and edit financial sections and inventory sections
  Warehouse - view and edit inventory sections
  Administrator - view and edit everything including administrative sections

Step-by-step instructions would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.