Re: Invoice on hold

Just committed the fix to the second item in r5168.

HTH,

Erik.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:09 AM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
We've discovered a couple of minor bugs when putting an invoice "on hold".

1. Clicking the "On Hold" button from a sales order produces a 500 - Internal Server Error.
But, it works on a sales invoice.

2. After a sales invoice is put on hold, the button still says "On Hold". Through experimentation, turns out that the button seems to be meant as a toggle: clicking it a second time takes the invoice OFF hold. Therefore, when status is "on hold", the button should instead say "Off Hold" or similar.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Paymentsâ, our recurring payments application.