Recurring transactions getting missed

Hi there,

I have been trying to use recurring transactions recently, and while
it seems like it would be a helpful item I'm having a hard time
figuring out why LSMB does not tell me when there is a recurring
transaction that is ready to be posted.

I am constantly needing to go into the Recurring Transactions to find
out if there are any to run today, which is fine except that I keep
forgetting to do this...

We are running LedgerSMB 1.2.21.

I looked in the code (bin/login.pl) and I see this around line 344:

<snip>
    if ( $user->{acs} !~ /Recurring Transactions/ ) {

        if ( $user->check_recurring( \%$form ) ) {
            $form->{callback} .= "&main=recurring_transactions";
        }
        else {
            $form->{callback} .= "&main=company_logo";
</snip>

I thought this area of code would take me automatically to the
recurring transactions window, but it does not appear to do this.

Could someone let me know if there is anything I'm doing wrong?

Much appreciated.

Thanks,
Angus