Re: Recurring transactions getting missed

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Angus Jordan
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have been trying to use recurring transactions recently, and while
> it seems like it would be a helpful item I'm having a hard time
> figuring out why LSMB does not tell me when there is a recurring
> transaction that is ready to be posted.

The best thing to do right now is to go to the recurring screen once a
week or month, or whatever you need to do.  Under all circumstances,
posting recurring transactions requires manual intervention.

> I am constantly needing to go into the Recurring Transactions to find
> out if there are any to run today, which is fine except that I keep
> forgetting to do this...
>
> We are running LedgerSMB 1.2.21.

I seem to recall that there was an issue with some of the additional
security controls and loading two frames concurrently.  It seems to me
that we could add a javascript to wait until the menu frame is loaded
and then load the main frame in a way that conforms to earlier
behavior.  I will look into that this afternoon.