LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] In an earlier post I referred to installing LedgerSMB on a Raspberry Pi and how the installation offered by the repository was only LedgerSBM 1.6.9

[ledgersmb-users] In an earlier post I referred to installing LedgerSMB on a Raspberry Pi and how the installation offered by the repository was only LedgerSBM 1.6.9

I am now trying to install 1.10.25 (the latest stable version), but have hit a brick wall.
I cannot install a couple of Perl modules - DBD::Pg and PGObject. It appears the latter is dependent upon the former and the former cannot find a header file libpg-fe.h.
There is no libpg-dev offered by the repository and libpg-perl and libpg-hstore-perl do not provide it either.
Googling shows that I am not alone with the missing header file..
The Postgresql version installed is 13.13.
H.E.L.P.!

--
Howard.