LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Ubuntu PPA packaging

We're looking for someone who is willing to help out with our Ubuntu PPA (personal package archive). There is one at https://launchpad.net/~ledgersmb/+archive/ubuntu/main

With the Papas we can publish Ubuntu packages much more frequently than there are Ubuntu releases. E g. For every LedgerSMB release.

The PPA has been abandoned since 2019, when we lost contact with the maintainer of the Debian and Ubuntu packages. Last week, we gained access to the associated Launchpad project so the effort can be revived.

All we now need is someone to help out reviving....

If you are that person, please contact me or if you already have a Launchpad account, request to join the Ubuntu LedgerSMB group.

Thanks!

Regards,

Erik