LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

[ledgersmb-users] Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

Hello,

my name is Rezan Kedik.

At the moment I am writing my thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of open source business software".

I wanted to ask if some of you (community) would be willing to do a quick survey.

You would conduct the survey using the software "LedgerSMB".

In the following link, you will find the Survey: https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/8b5eeb1

I would be very grateful for any help.

With best regards
Rezan Kedik