LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] installing ledgersmb 1.7.11 on Ubuntu

[ledgersmb-users] installing ledgersmb 1.7.11 on Ubuntu

Hi

After a fortnight of attempting to install Debian on a new Acer Aspire 3, we gave up.

We have successfully installed Ubuntu and are now attempting to install LedgerSMB.

Our 1st query is how to install liblocal-lib-perl and cpanminus.

1. apt install cpanminus worked fine .

2. we tried the same sort of thing with local::lib

apt install liblocal-lib.perl installed without error but when we looked for where it had been installed

we found it in /usr/share/local/lib.pm.

Our reading of the instructions implied that it should be in my home directory in directory perl5.

How do we do that?

Regards

John O'Gorman