LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Are there any subscribers using LedgerSMB versions older than 1.4?

[ledgersmb-users] Are there any subscribers using LedgerSMB versions older than 1.4?

Hi all,

Migrations have become considerably more controlled since the 1.5 release, which introduces a smooth migration from 1.4.

As such migration paths do not exist for 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3, I'm eager to learn if there are any users out there of these old versions, and, if you're not migratiing, what's keeping you from doing so.

If you can't publicly respond to this inquiry, please mail me privately so I can treat your information confidentially.

Thanks for your responses,

--
Bye,

Erik.