LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Methods to add inventory

[ledgersmb-users] Methods to add inventory

We have a book business where EVERY inventory item is unique (even two copies of the exact same book would be different part numbers.) Back when I was working with LedgerSMB 1.3 I wrote some scripts to update inventory from the book description database. (They appear in chapter 20 of LedgerSMB-manual.pdf :-)

Are these still usable in 1.5.x? Is there a better way to update inventory in a batch or interface way than existed when those scripts were first written?

Any help would be appreciated,

Louis