LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Re: [ledgersmb-users] Deleting Transaction

Re: [ledgersmb-users] Deleting Transaction

Hi Angelene,

Ok, so you basically want to start from scratch with no data at all?

If that is the case you have a couple of options.
If using a different "Company Name" is an option, simply
- browse to /setup.pl    eg: https://localhost/setup.pl
- enter your database admin username and password
- enter the NEW company name
- click "Create"
- Follow the prompts to create a new company.

If you must keep the same company name, you basically need to use postgres to "drop" the db
Please make sure you backup your DB and Roles from either Postgres or setup.pl BEFORE you drop the db, just in case ;-)

If you need help with dropping the DB (or creating a new one) feel free to ask here, or join us at
  https://riot.im/app/#/room/#ledgersmb:matrix.org
which is our IRC channel.
We have people who are around most of the day and night.

Regards
David Godfrey
SB Tech Services
mb: +61 437 286 200