Sorry to hear you have a problem installing.
Lets see what we can do to help.
If you could start by answering the following questions please.
- did you download the tarball, git repo, docker image, or debian package
- what do the following commands return
- [[ -x $(which apt) ]] && apt list libpgobject* || echo no apt
- perl -M'PGObject::Util::DBAdmin' -e 'print "\nVERSION=$PGObject::Util::
- cat /etc/lsb-release /etc/issue /etc/redhat-release /etc/suse-release /etc/mandrake-release /etc/os-release 2>/dev/null
- uname -ov
- echo -e "PERL5LIB: $PERL5LIB"
- perl -I$HOME/perl5/lib/perl5 -Mlocal::lib
- Stop the LedgerSMB Starman process (probably "sudo service starman-ledgersmb stop" )
- run cd /usr/local/ledgersmb # cd to the LedgerSMB install dir
- run starman --listen 0.0.0.0:5762 --workers 1 tools/starman.psgi # start starman manually
- browse to "http://$ledgersmb_server_
- login with no company name using the login button not the create button
- copy the starman console output into this email
- ctrl-c to kill starman
- copy the result of
run cat /var/log/postgresql/
postgresql-9.4-main.log into this email
(redact anything sensitive, and only show the part for the time after you start starman)
- If the above works, try re-starting starman, and creating a new company instead of simply logging in
We can often provide realtime assistance if you visit us in our chat room at
David G (dcg_mx in the chat room)
On 28/08/17 10:09, Michael Chinn wrote:
Greetings: Version: 1.5.9 Environment: Ubuntu-16.04 x64 Apache2 + PostgreSQL-9.5 Following install instructions at: https://ledgersmb.org/content/
installing-ledgersmb-15Got all the way to the "setup.pl". Enter the user name "lsmb_dbadmin" + password + name-of-new-company-db. Got this error: Error! APPLICATION ERROR at /usr/local/share/perl/5.22.1/ PGObject/Util/DBAdmin.pm line 265. dbversion: 1.5.9, company: Status: 500 Internal server error (PSGI.pm run_new) I've checked Apache2, Starman, and PostgreSQL and all are up and running w/o errors. Help? Hints? Regards, Michael
users mailing list
_______________________________________________ users mailing list ..hidden.. https://lists.ledgersmb.org/mailman/listinfo/users