LedgerSMB Duplicate Entries Reporting Issue

Hi,

I am having an issue when running a report (specifically a General Journal annual report on my GST account) where there is duplication of some, but not all of the entries.  It appears that the only entries that appear duplicated are related to invoices (as opposed to General Journal entries) but not every invoice related GST entry is duplicated.

I recently upgraded from the Debian LedgerSMB 1.3.18 package to 1.3.47, by untarring the SourceForge download over the ledgersmb directory, and upgrading the postgresql 9.1 database from the LedgerSMB Database Management Console.

Any ideas as to what would cause this?  I have been considering upgrading to LedgerSMB 1.4, but I am wondering if it wouldn't be wiser to address this issue first.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason.