Re: ledgermsb on windows 10

what are dockers?\\cheers!\\:)

Ryle.Msinc/ITDept

On Thu, 12/8/16, Yves Lavoie, GaYLi <..hidden..> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] ledgermsb on windows 10
 To: ..hidden..
 Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016, 8:28 PM

     Hi,
     Docker runs on Windows 10 and we have Docker images
 ready to go.

       Why not give it a try?
     Yves Lavoie

     On 2016-12-06 03:37,
 David G wrote:

       Hi
 Ryle,

       It's been a long time since anyone has done a
 server install
         directly on windows.

       The client is just a Web browser so that can be
 run on
         windows without any trouble.

       I'd suggest your best path for running a
 server on Windows
         would be by running a small linux Virtual
 Machine.

       We don't currently have any ready to go
 Virtual Machine
          images. However it wouldn't take me long to
 set one up this
         evening if you wanted to go down that path.

       Do you already use virtual box or vmware?
       If not I'd suggest virtual box as the easiest
 and it works as
         well as vmware in most cases

       Regards
       David Godfrey

         Sent from
 my
           Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on the Telstra Mobile
 network