 Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] ledgermsb on windows 10
 To: ..hidden..
 Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 4:37 PM

 Hi Ryle,
 It's been a long time since anyone has done a
 server install directly on windows.
 The client is just a Web browser so that can be
 run on windows without any trouble.
 I'd suggest your best path for running a
 server on Windows would be by running a small linux Virtual
 Machine.
 We don't currently have any ready to go
 Virtual Machine  images. However it wouldn't take
 me long to set one up this evening if you wanted to go down
 that path.
 Do you already use virtual box or
 vmware?If not I'd suggest virtual box as the
 easiest and it works as well as vmware in most
 cases
 Regards David
 Godfrey
 Sent from my Samsung
 Galaxy Note 4 on the Telstra Mobile network