Re: Request help

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 8:09 AM, RODRIGUEZ FONSECA JORGE ALBERTO <..hidden..> wrote:

I don't understand why the ppa update to 1.4.35-dev if it is on development and not in production, and the 1.4.34 is the version stable as you comment in your site.

    As I alluded to in an earlier email, that was uncommon issue that I understand only affected the version numbering and will be resolved with the next release in the v1.4 series.

--
Robert James Clay