Re: Issues about LedgerSMB 1.4.35 installed in my Os

Hey Rodriguez,
If everything else fails,  there may be a chance that something in the user's profile may be corrupted.
An idea is to create a new user, carefully going through all the "new user creation" steps and see if it works properly.
If it does, than you know something happened with the original user when setting it up.
If it does not work,  and you experience the same issues,  than it is understood that the issue lies on the settings and/or setup.