Re: Issues about LedgerSMB 1.4.35 installed in my Os

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:54 AM, RODRIGUEZ FONSECA JORGE ALBERTO <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi:

Thank you David. I did exactly what you say, but the problem persist: I can't make a journal entry because the system not accept my user and my password (I don't know why the system LedgerSMB request my user and my password for process a simple journal entry if I have asign all rights in my own profile?)

You do have cookies enabled to be accepted in the browser you are using, do you not?

RJ Clay