Re: migration to sql-ledger

Hi Peeter,

On 18/05/16 22:51, Peeter Pärtel wrote:
Hi Raido,

I'm in progress on translating LedgerSMB to Estonian. As I have other commitments right now, it's on pause. First I just added to 1.4 translation all I have used for 1.2 translation. There is a lot of new things in 1.4 and I don't have a working 1.4 right now.

For others: Did I understand correctly that in 1.3 and 1.4 and 1.5 I cannot change documents once they are saved? If it is so, it seems I'm stuck with 1.2, as this is a must have functionality for us.

You say that editing is a *MUST HAVE* for you.
Could you perhaps explain what sort of things you regularly need to edit?
It may help if you can give some examples of your typical use for this.

As discussed earlier in this thread it's generally considered (by the international accounting communities and governments too) to be a very bad thing to edit accounting data, However there are other aspects of an invoice etc that it may make sense to edit.

Regards
David G

Peeter Pärtel

Hi,