Sales Invoice

Hi Guys,

When creating a sales invoice what do you think of adjusting the input
line depending on whether the item number is inventory or service.  If
the item is from inventory then the way the form is now is fine.  If the
item is a service then the input line should change to show:
Item  Number  Date  Tech  Description  Qty  OH  Unit  Price  %  Extended

For a given customer we need to know who went out and when along with
the stuff that is already on that line.

As a test I created a separate invoice for each time a tech went to this
client.  After consolidating the invoices for this client the dates were
lost.

I hope my babbling made sense.
--

Bob Crandell Assured Computing, Inc. DBA ComputerBase
http://www.computerbaseusa.com