Re: Many hands make light work: what can we do to get 10 minutes of your time in 2016?

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 7:07 PM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi Erik,

As a start I will gladly try my best to support to Dutch translations!

Thanks for stepping up!

I propose we use the list ledger-smb-devel@ for translation related discussions, until we either (a) want feedback from users regarding our translation choices or (b) want completely flood that list with translation related e-mail so much that people start to be annoyed (at which time we can see what to do).

Would that work for you?

--
Bye,

Erik.