Re: Many hands make light work: what can we do to get 10 minutes of your time in 2016?

Hi Ario

Thank you for your feedback.

If you could share details of what workflow created an undesired result, that would be much appreciated.  The only ones I can imagine affecting 3000 transactions require several additional confirmation steps.  It seems maybe your experience is different so I would like to hear.