Re: Many hands make light work: what can we do to get 10 minutes of your time in 2016?

If the design of the GUI wouldn't have been such that I can mess up
3,000 transactions with one simple return, without entering any other
actions/modifications in any field, and without LSMB asking me if I'm
sure about affecting 3,000 transactions at one time, I might still have
been using it.
So, no, I'm afraid I can't contribute.

Thanks,
ario