Re: GIFI reports

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
    > BTW: has anyone done screen shots with the different css applied?
    > I find myself missing the 1.3 look....

    > Look? Or feel? What's it what you're missing?

0) I actually was used to what I think of as the default browser styling (I
   use ff) for much of the system.

1) I don't like that the pull down boxes are zero-width until you pick
   something, and then they resize, and a bunch of other stuff moves.

This one is actually documented in the Dojo manual: we need to explicitly add css width to dropdowns to size them correctly. So, I guess all we need to do is make sure our dropdowns have css classes and add some width/sizing to the global css. That should be fixable by 1.4.14.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.