Re: 1.4.8rc1: Can't locate employee.pm

On 30 November 2014 at 08:55, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> I expect to have an RC2 out which corrects both these things and includes an
> updated Dutch translation tonight or tomorrow.

Oddly enough this one is the same. But.. using 1.4.8rc2 I can log as
user and do all the things I want as that user. But if I go to
HR/employee and I open tab user then I do not see the roles and the
userid/password field are empty. I wonder something broke with the
last manual change removing a borked user. And therefore not a problem
of 1.4.8rc1

Max