Printing problem.

Hi! This is my very first newbie post to the list. Guess I'll send a couple
more coming as time goes by ;-)

I'm testing LedgerSMB 1.4.7 and when I try to print an invoice to screeen (or
paper), I get the following error:

'latex error - pdflatex exited with errors:
! Undefined control sequence.
l.157 ...r|}{Utg\ra{}ende moms, 25\% on 500.00 }
'

I'm running the system in Swedish, but I've set the customer in question to
US.

I'm trying to print both US English and Swedish since my initial guess was
that it might be a template problem.

I've applied all UTF8 fixes I could find (this page:
http://ledgersmb.org/faq/localization-internationalization/im-using-non-ascii-unicode-characters-why-cant-i-generate-pdf).

Would really appreciate some help on this.

For other interesting notes, I'm running on Ubuntu 14.04 (virtual machine).

Very best regards,
Joachim Holst