GL Reference Number.

I have noticed for some time that the GL Reference Number (GL
transactions) have gaps in its counter.  I have set up that (for 2014)
the number should start from '14-001'.  If I post some GL transactions
one after another, it works as expected (14-002, 14-003 and so on), but
if I do som other types of transaction (AR, AP, Cash receipt/payment) in
between, and then return to GL transaction, the number has stepped over
1 number.  I seems like the counter is updated twice.

Version 1.3.39.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/