Re: My Assessment of the Heartbleed OpenSSL bug and LedgerSMB

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:04:27 +0200
Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

> What if they implemented this "feature" to be able to get information
> without trace? :))))

Then they would have succeeded spectacularly with us thinking "there is
a bug" in OpenSSL.

My preferred beckup encryption scheme still would be the One Time Pad
(OTP) as it seems really unbreakable, if it were not for the recurrency
in the problem of: "Where do I backup the OTP itself, and how do I
encrypt it?"