Re: Further setup questions

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:43 PM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:
Greetings

I am trying to have a second incidence of ledgersmb running so that I can enter information into either of two ledgers as needed.

Ran through the localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl workflow to develop a user (same as on first database) and imported the information into the setup of the second database. When I tried to log into this second edition I get a message box that says:

The server http://localhost:80 requires a username and password. The server says: LedgerSMB.

I am not quite sure what you are doing here.  Is this happening on the login screen or the setup.pl?

Its on the login screen.

Also when you entered the second user did you set a password (not required when importing)?

First time through I entered same user with same everything. Was told that I should import so I did.

What I want is access to two separate business accounts (maybe three in time) at once.

Should I be using different usernames?

TIA

Darald