Re: setup.pl error in LedgerSMB 1.4-b5

Hi Paul,

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 4:17 AM, Paul Bente <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris-
Thank you for the suggestion.

I tried two approaches and in both cases the base schema failed to load.

The loader procedure through setup.pm creates log files in /tmp/ledgersmb. There you can find the regular and error output from the loader process. Maybe there's an indication there why the base schema fails to load on your PostgreSQL version?

Actually, from your report, I understand that the error message doesn't point you to the logs there. Is that correct? If not, I should change the error message.

Would be great if we could get to the cause of this report.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.