Client Returning to 1.2.21

Hi All,
	I install 1.3.36 just over a week ago and the client tested for 3 days. I then installed
1.3.37 on Monday. After testing last week the client has decided not to upgrade at this time.
The major problem is when reviewing and updating transactions from the trial balance. The return
behaviour is inconsistent.

One of the workflows is:
	- Trial Balance
	- Asset Account
	- Do work
	- Not returned to the specific Asset Account but a generic "All Asset Account"

Another
	- Trial Balance
	- Expense Account
	- Do work
	- Not returned to the Expense Account but left at the form leading to confusion whether
	  the work was posted or not.

While acknowledging that this can be worked around they are not willing to deal with the confusion
and loss of productivity associated with this behaviour.

Other complaints:
	- Inactive clients and vendors appear in pick lists
		- pick lists missing from many report submission forms where they were before (AR/AP etc)
	- Cash Receipt page is extremely confusing
		- what purpose do the fields at the top right fulfil?

They are willing to deal with these issues

A very minor issue that the users see as huge
	- link to return to the trial balance at top of the accounts pages is missing

HTH
Dave